Call 502-428-7260 for a FREE Quote Today!
Jerry is the owner of Bond Precision Contracting.
A Louisville native and a United States Navy Veteran, Jerry is also a graduate of Western Kentucky University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Industrial Sciences and Architecture. Jerry brings with him over 20 years of design & construction experience, holding positions as project manager, foreman, architectural draftsman, construction inspector, project engineer, engineering technician, safety officer, and some field work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- NICET Level III
- KFC YUM Center (Louisville, KY)
- UPS Worldport Expansion Project (Louisville, KY)
- Broadway Center (Louisville, KY)
- Chili’s (Louisville, KY)
- Chili’s/Fazoli’s (Bardstown, KY)
- Various utility projects including sewer (pump station, lateral extension, rehab, bore operations, emergency, demo, capital, and drainage), waterline installation, gas and electrical